We are excited to announce the opening of our SECOND LOCATION in Burlington Creek (formerly Tuileries Plaza)!
FITNESS 360/PICTURE HILLS members: We, the management of Impact Fitness, were recently made aware that Fitness 360/Picture Hills will be closing their doors permanently, effective January 1, 2012. We want to wish the former management and staff of Fitness 360 the best with future endeavors. But as the saying goes – as one door closes, another opens. In this case, the “door” has been in the form of a 10,000 square foot, state of the art fitness facility which is complete at Burlington Creek (formerly Tuileries Plaza). We have worked diligently to make sure our new facility matches the amazing community in which it’s found – and we’ve spared no expense in doing so. This facility is truly AMAZING! A short list of amenities include:
- Extensive Cardio (with LCD TV display)
- Leading Strength Equipment (HammerStrength, Tuff Stuff, and Hampton)
- Experienced Child Care Staff
- Executive Locker Rooms
- Elite Personal Training
- Expanded Group Classes (TRX, Xfit, Bootcamp)
- Comprehensive Nutritional Programs
- New Full Spectrum Sunlighten Sauna – in both Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms ~The most advanced sauna technology on the market – burn up to 600 calories per hour~) www.sunlighten.com/mpulse-infrared-saunas.html
- IM=X Pilates Studio Partnership – an alliance which will provide even more exciting fitness options (including Pilates, Spin, Yoga, Cardio Dance, and more)www.imxpilateskc.com
Our goal from the beginning has been to facilitate the healthiest, happiest gym members in the area. The new Burlington Creek facility will be the perfect stage to further that pursuit. It will be our honor and privilege to serve you in 2012 and beyond.
As always, thank you for your unwavering support. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at (816) 214-5046 or (816) 587-4300 with any questions or concerns related to our new or existing facility.
Impact Fitness Management and Staff
Spread the word! Download our flyer.
- Related article (Kansas City Star):
Briarcliff Realty buys former Tuileries Plaza for $13 million
Our members are excited about the new location! Here are some comments from our Facebook page:
Stacey Godfrey Haralson
So excited about the new location! I have been a member of Impact Fitness for about 6 months and it has been one of the best things I could have done for myself both physically and mentally. I have been a member of several local gyms in the Northland and none of them compare to Impact. I had not been active in a gym for several years and when Impact opened I thought I would give exercise another…
Joni Smith LaFerla
It’s an exciting opportunity for more Northlanders to experience the Impact Fitness Family. It’s an amazing gym…so clean, so friendly and top of the line equipment to match the top notch group of owners, trainers and staff. It is the luxury vehicle of Fitness Facilities:).